The Matrix underpins the Accredit system and is the area where categories can be added, linked to default or suggested zones, forms, and events.
• View the entire matrix in a visual way
• View which categories have which zones
• Build a matrix for a new event or tournament
• Clone a matrix to use and edit for a new event or tournament
• Export the matrix in Excel for review by stakeholders
• Save the matrix until such point you are ready to publish
• Quickly add new zones to types
• Add new types and categories to the system to cover new organisation
groups or event requirements.
The Matrix Configuration is the brain behind Accredit’s system functionality and can be used to review the entire database at a glance, without having to delve into the system in detail. Via the Matrix system users can view which system categories are zoned, add new zones to types or to add new types and categories to the system to cover new organisation groups or event